– Pressure ranges up to 100 bar (ANSI 600) (RHEFLA® II).
– Temperature range up to 700°C.
– Any type of actuator available.
– Any installation position possible.
– Double-block-and-bleed design.
– Sealing rings fully covered and protected in open and closed positions.
– Special design and further options relating to design, materials, actuators and sealing systems on request.
– The RHEFLA® II gate valve is the adaptation of the RHEFLA® technology for higher pressure ranges, such as PN 40 – PN100 (ANSI 400 – 600).
– Single body design (fixed sockets) with wedge and pressure screw for the adjustment of the sealing pre-loading.
– Self-tightening BREDTSCHNEIDER bonnet sealing for pressure ranges exceeding PN40 (causing a bonnet sealing force that increases. proportionally to the internal pressure).